Posted 4 months ago
Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey, we are looking for a passionate and pro-active Technical Architect- DevOps who can drive the regular reports of our Information Security initiatives and projects.
Role and responsibilities
- You will be working with the architects and build teams.
- Your job is to prepare and guide execution of the technical work packages and monitor the quality of the results.
- Applying DevSecOps principles and technology and designing and implementing solutions in accordance with requirements and roadmap.
Education and experience
- Education in Software Engineering (BSc., MSc., PhD) or similar technical field of study
- Dev(Sec)Ops principles and capabilities, software development lifecycle
- Strong background in software development in C/C++, Python (GoLang)
- Modern build systems (Bazel, Cmake, Gradle)
- Algorithms and compiler, Caching and build distribution capabilities
- Software architecture patterns and principles
- Infrastructure as code and cloud principles and tools (Rundeck, Terraform, Ansible)
- Good knowledge of SCM systems and Git (GitHub, ClearCase, SVN)
- Containerization knowledge & experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud and on-prem platforms (GCP, Azure, VMWare, K8S)
- (Automated) software integration & release processes, concepts and tools