you are responsible to:
- Propose and make design and interface choices, collaborate and set compromises with other disciplines (mechanical, software, electronics ed.);
- Take module ownership, monitor system requirements;
- Build models and perform system identification leading to optimal sub requirements;
- Verify technical plans of all disciplines;
- Collaborate with and support architects;
- Perform the integration process;
- Support issue management, finding the best solution;
- Support hardware/software interface development for ‘own’ and ‘third party’ modules;
- Be first point of contact for questions regarding production, integration and service;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Systems and Control or Mechanical
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience and general knowledge of mechatronics, software, mechanics, electronics.
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivatedtoface challenges.
- Experience with rapid prototyping, digital servo control and Matlab is preferred.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active.
- Good in time management and setting priorities.
|Position||System Designer Dynamics & Motion Control|
|Work location||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Education||bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Systems and Control or Mechanical|
|Required Skills||mechatronics, software, mechanics, electronics, Matlab|