Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sr. Java Developer who will work together with other engineers in Innovation Services, and with engineers from other departments to develop software for various products.
Within the Software Quality and data governance department the Diagnostic tooling and Sequencing groups address the area of diagnostics and sequencing. You will be end-to-end responsible for creating software in Java and Java EE, contributing to the development of several diagnostic applications in a scrum/Agile way of working. Diagnostic & Sequencing applications are done in several teams working together to deliver and integrate solutions to complex problems to enhance the diagnostic capabilities for our customers.
BSc or MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.
- Experience in object-oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment is a must.
- Working in an Agile/scrum way, recent experience with programming in Java / Java EE, and knowledge of Oracle and Linux is a pre.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a dynamic product development environment
- Analytical view and pragmatic attitude
- You take initiative, you are curious, ambitious, stress-resistant, and eager to take up new challenges.
|Position||Sr. Java Developer|
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree|
|Required Skills||Java/Java EE|