– You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to ‘make it happen’ by also implementing, testing and integrating the design.
– You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
– You will use C++, object oriented design programming, GIT/SVN and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
– You will work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent
– Software engineer with 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications – embedded programming.
– Key competencies for this role are Unix/Linux, C++, UML, real-time, GIT, SVN.
– Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
– You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
– You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
– You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
– You are a team player and are not afraid to take the lead when the situation requires it.
|Work location||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Education||achelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent|
|Required Skills||C++, git, svn, linux, UML, Real time, agile, scrum, design patterns|