As a Software Engineer you are responsible for the design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
- Bachelor or Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 5 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Experience with high tech complex machine control
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Model Driven Design
- Experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
- Experience with industrial bus systems
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with real-time software development. You can think of control / control loops and protocols that are necessary to, for example, a robotic arm o.i.d. to move
|Position||Software Engineer- (Real Time Operating System)|
|Work location||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Education||Bachelor or Master degree informatics|
|Required Skills||C , C++, C#, Python, RTOS|