Role: Software Engineer
You are responsible for
- Design and implementation of software (on component or module level) understand and communicate the consequences of your design on the architecture.
- Design software based on design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications. Finalize the design specifications and test the designed modules or components, so that the software in question will be reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly. Perform work in-line with the product development resp. software engineering processes that were agreed in the department.
Skills and Experience
- Higher vocational level (HBO) or university education in software development;
- About 3 years of experience as a software engineer in the industry (product development);
- Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English;
- Dedication to testing, code review, and other quality-oriented practices;
- Experience with graphics programming (e.g. OpenGL, WebGL, CUDA);
- Affinity with high-performance data processing;
- Affinity with HTTP/REST services and web development patterns;
- Experience with working in cross-functional agile teams.
|Position||Software Engineer C++|
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree|