Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter?
Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
Within the Application Software group as part of the Electronic Systems & IoT Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Architect who will work together with the existing team in designing the Embedded Linux application software including web-interface for one of our future Philips products.
As a Software Architect you are responsible for:
• Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the architectures you create.
• Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
• Leading improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and performs future-oriented studies with other specialists
• Alignment and realization of requirements within time, costs, and quality constraints
• Inspiring and supporting the senior software designers
• Building on existing architectures and leveraging existing technologies and suppliers
• Defining the technology roadmap for your area and identifying project opportunities
• Leading the creative design process within our group and the department in which it resides
We are looking for
• You have a Master Degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience in medical product development
• Profound experience in Embedded Linux
• Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
• Experience with C++ programming language
• Proven track record of object oriented analysis and design
• You enjoy working in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
• Strong technical skills in SW development.
This role will appeal to you if you ….
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
|Position||Software Embedded Architect|