Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
Brainbox Consulting BV is looking for talented individuals for Software Development Engineer
As a (Senior) Software Designer you are responsible for:
• Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs you create.
• The design, realization, integration, and test of your Embedded Linux system or subsystems
• Adapting and improving you and your team to a world that is constantly changing around you
• Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
• Delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
• Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
• Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system.
• Contributing to improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and future-oriented studies
• Providing technical guidance to the more junior staff members
We are looking for:
• You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in (networked) product development
• Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
• Profound experience with C++ programming language
• Proven track record of object-oriented analysis and design
• Profound experience with Embedded Linux
• Preferably affinity with software architecture
• You enjoy working in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
|Position||S/w Development Engineer|
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree|
|Required Skills||Embedded C++, Embedded Linux|