On this journey, we are looking for a Software Designer – Signal Processing-CUDA who can act as a leader with a passion for application development and improving every step of it. Step by step. With patience and a drive for results.
• Delivering technical solutions that conform to requirements with a strong focus on end-users, high quality (QMS/regulatory standards), performance, safety and security
• Creating high quality software via feature-driven development in an agile approach
• Participate in the end to end Software process including design, coding, documentation, testing (automated), releases and maintenance of medical software according to the IEC 62304 standard
• Participate in sprint planning, stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement.
• Contributing to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
• Remaining abreast of technical knowledge and industry trends by studying and implementing, state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools
• Participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities of practice, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• BSc/MSc in SW engineering, informatics or equivalent by significant experience
• Significant experience with development in CUDA and C++ in a windows environment and experience with MATLAB, and with translating data processing algorithms into highly optimized CUDA kernels.
• Significant experience in multi-threading software design and hardware control, SW technology and SW product development.
• Experience with development leveraging C#, .NET, WPF in a windows environment is preferred.
• Proficiency in programming languages & paradigms, methodologies and techniques; Software design including software design patterns; Lean / Agile / SAFe
• Knowledge of medical device SW development is a pre.
• Result driven, hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality, with the potential to develop into a lead designer role.
|Position||Software Designer - Signal Processing-CUDA|