Brainbox is looking for “Software Architect” for Netherlands location.
Exp- 10-15 yrs
Domain- Medical Product Development
As a Software Architect you are responsible for:
• Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the architectures you create.
• Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
• Leading improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and performs future-oriented studies with other specialists
• Alignment and realization of requirements within time, costs, and quality constraints
• Inspiring and supporting the senior software designers
• Building on existing architectures and leveraging existing technologies and suppliers
• Defining the technology roadmap for your area and identifying project opportunities
• Leading the creative design process within our group and the department in which it resides
We are looking for
• You have a Master Degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience in medical product development
• Profound experience in Embedded Linux
• Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
• Experience with C++ programming language
• Proven track record of object-oriented analysis and design
• You enjoy working in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
• Strong technical skills in SW development.
|Required Skills||Linux, C++, NodeJS, Angular V2+|