Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
Brainbox Consulting BV is looking for talented individuals into Software Architect
As a Software Architect at you lead the team technically and you are responsible for the definition and deployment of the architecture, from design, implementation, test and integration to maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
- Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 15 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Expert experience with high tech complex machine control
- Experience with coaching and leading software teams
- Large experience in independently defining an architecture and independently delivering according that architecture
- Experience with Agile software development
- Large experience with Model Driven Design
- Expert experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
- Experience with industrial bus systems
- Broad knowledge of Design Patterns
- Broad knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Broad experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
|Required Skills||C++, Python, Linux/RTOS|