Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey, we are looking for a Security Specialist who is interested to take on a wide range of activities, such as custom applications as well as adaptations to standard software.
– Experience with development, architecture, operations and security aspects of a cloud environment, preferably Azure and/or Google (GCP).
– Knowledge of and/or certified in information security (ISO27001), risk management and cyber security (SSCP/CISSP).
– Strong software development skills, e.g. best practices such as linting, knowledge of frameworks, development of pipelines and automated tests, debugging, etc. Python is a plus.
– Experienced and/or certified in Agile/DevOps (Scrum/SAFe) is highly appreciated.
– Familiar with container development & operations (Docker, Kubernetes).
– Familiar with configuration management and other automation tools such as Puppet or Ansible, InSpec, Rundeck, Jenkins.
Role and responsibilities
– Identify and resolve infra related security issues, (e.g. security in the cloud, vulnerability management, container security, and network storage).
– Develop and maintain security tools and insights to validate the security configuration and behavior of systems and applications.
– Work in an Agile scrum team/SAFe team.
– Strong partner in discussions with Infrastructure architects and DevOps teams.
– Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
– Shows initiative and problem solving attitude;
– Pragmatic, flexible, committed to quality;
– Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented;
– Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-user;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills (English);
– Strong documenting capabilities.