Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
In order to fulfil our Hi-Tech business unit, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master.
Within this function you will be scrum master of 1 or more development teams who work in an Agile/Scrum/SAFe manner. You will guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum/SAFe practices and values to delight customers. When teams have dependencies you will try to help impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Facilitating to get the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
• Experience as Scrum Master for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Scrum Master 1 or 2 certified. Leading SAFe or higher certified.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Intercultural a proactive mindset
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree|