You are part of the Integral Result Management (IRM) team owning the internal reporting tool for managing financial performance as well as the financial planning platforms (SAP BPC) relevant for the New Company. Those responsibilities include:
• Guide the IT team in their copy and streamlining the new company to-be systems. This may include answering questions regarding Data Modelling, requesting of Process Chain creation or other automation and optimization.
• Participate in test and validation cycles. This may require some understanding (reading) of ABAP transformations.
• Adapting the required documentation for business users.
• Support quality and timely process output for presenting information to finance leadership.
• Evaluate impact and advise prioritization of individual project parts.
• Participate in the design of system or procedural enhancements, organize the delivery of system changes to support the New Company.
• Develop and conduct (delta) training sessions for users within the Finance community. Support FP&A colleagues in their daily use of the back-office systems. Provide expert-level support for the financial system/s and processes in scope.
• Work with development team and operation specialists to drive the financial planning and reporting processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Degree in IT, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar work experience.
5+ years of combined experience in SAP BW and BPC combined with a strong Finance acumen.
Team player; You will be part of a high performing team of developers and operation specialists driving the financial reporting processes.
Acquaintance with Lean methodologies is preferred.
Ideally, the candidate would possess most of the following Technical/Functional competencies:
• Proven ability to work in SAP BW. Extensive knowledge of Analysis for Office (AfO) would be a plus.
• Proven ability to work in SAP BPC. Knowledge of Integrated Planning (IP) functions preferred.
• Proven ability to understand and desire to design end-to-end processes or global financial systems.
• A proven track record showing a technical knowledge and functional experience with financial and operational reporting, budgeting, planning, business analytics and data architecture. Understanding data modeling concepts.
• SAP Simple Finance experience preferred.
• Experience in Financial Close processes. Experience in Financial Consolidation is more than welcome.
• Experience with Enterprise planning (process and tools)
• Demonstrated complex problem solving and analytical skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills and the ability to work with limited supervision
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
|Required Skills||SAP BPC, SAP BW|