Brainbox is the organization of and for professionals. We are constantly looking for the right connection between professionals and our leading clients. We select our professionals on the basis of excellent craftsmanship and that special mix of skills. This combination ensures that they can make a difference. The ultimate goal: to deliver optimum results and to continuously improve the organizations of our clients. We are specialized in Embedded Software, Software testing, Enterprise application development, Quality & Regulatory & DevOps.
Working at a growing organization always have freedom and space for your entrepreneurship skills. In an inspiring working environment you work together with professional and motivated colleagues. Career opportunities are plentiful. Work on your personal development, participate in innovative projects and choose your own path in a variety of positions. The step to an international career is also made quickly. In short: the world is at your feet with the leader in the world of work
Are you a commercial self-starter, fascinated by technological development and do you want to ensure, together with an enthusiastic and experienced team, that Software Engineering will be put on the map in 2021? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for someone who has knowledge of (embedded) software and wants to use this knowledge as a Sales Consultant. Apply and discover the boundless career opportunities of Brainbox Consulting.
ATTRACT NEW CUSTOMERS AND CREATE OPPORTUNITIES: Sales and networking; In addition, you are completely in your element. There is no greater kick for you than serving existing customers to the maximum. You also work as a candidate, which means that you have a lot of contact with the recruitment consultants from your team. To strengthen and expand your relationship network you can regularly be found with the customer.
ADVISE THE BUSINESS AND CONNECT TO OUR NETWORK: Within Embedded Software Engineering you are the specialist. You identify trends in the market, you know what questions arise from clients and you are a solid discussion partner. You delve into the customer, think about personnel issues and offer the right Brainbox services. With the goal: a golden match between professional and client.
WHAT WE ASK
- You have a college or university diploma.
- You have at least three years of commercial work experience
- You have either education or work experience in software engineering.
- You are a professional conversation partner with a strong personality, a good dose of perseverance, and a self-starting capacity.
- As a networker, you are able to connect (potential) clients and professionals with each other.
- You know how to successfully manage a specific market, you have strong communication skills and you have strong advice and presentation skills.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages.
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree|