Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey, we are looking for a Python Software Engineer who can act as a leader with passion for application development and improving every step of it. Step by step. With patience and with a drive for results
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Collaborate with other Software Design Engineers to design and implement features;
• Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in Python;
• Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers;
• Debug existing source code and polish feature sets;
• Contribute to technical design documentation;
• Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary setting;
• A proven track-record in Python (not scripting, but implementing production code);
• Work experience with C/C++ and Linux;
• You have a good understanding of mathematical and physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs;
• Experience with software architecture / modular architecture and a general understanding of how software concepts map to machine behavior;
• Experience with software design patterns, Gmock / Gtest and code versioning (Git / SVN);
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies;
• Requirements engineering;
• Experience with maintenance of large code bases.
Nice to have:
• MATLAB experience;
• Experience with model driven engineering / modelling
|Position||Python Software Engineer|
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree|
|Required Skills||Python,C,C++, SVN,Git|