Brainbox is looking for “Python Developers”
Are you an expert in requirements engineering and challenged by translating functional requirements into lean software designs?
Do you combine strong analytical reasoning and conceptual understanding with excellent communication skills?
The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design and implement features
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++
- Create and document software tools required by architects or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- 2-5 years of experience as a software engineer in a multidisciplinary setting
- Proven track-record in Python, C++/C, UML, Unix/Linux
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins Groovy, MATLAB is a plus
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- Experience with model-driven engineering, requirements engineering, TDD/BDD
- Understanding of mathematical and physical concepts
- Agile way of working
- Coping with legacy software
|Work location||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Experience||4 + years|
|Education||Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent|
|Required Skills||#Python #UML #Linux|