Brainbox Consulting is a professional service provider in the IT industry. We offer our services in spend management, software testing, DevOps, and talent domains. Together with our partners, we deliver digital transformations for large enterprise organizations as well as for SMEs. Customers characterize us as innovative, flexible, down-to-earth, and enjoy collaborating with our international team.
The Brainbox Consulting Procurement team is always trying to innovate Source-to-Pay processes and is looking for an intern to perform market research around a new innovative idea. The new idea is focused on optimizing procurement processes, by digitization. The concept is to offer an online B2B marketplace and apply that within procurement organizations.
Brainbox Consulting offers you a unique opportunity to broaden your knowledge, gain real business experience, and get exposure to senior leadership. You will work on your own projects and work closely with the business on day-to-day challenges.
Your Key Responsibilities are
- Lead the market research program and advising teams with market research ideas.
- Contact buying/procurement organizations and conduct interviews with them.
- Focus on understanding the needs of buying organizations’ procurement processes and conduct market research to ensure those needs are met in the most effective way possible
- Create reports, databases, presentations etc to support internal as well as external decision making.
What We Offer
- Attractive Internship allowance
- Independence to work and make needed decisions to show progress.
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship.
What We Ask
- You are a results-oriented and driven student who excels in working with others
- You have a “hands-on” and “can-do” mentality
- Strong planner and able to assess and progress multiple focal points at the same time
- You are passionate about setting up new collaborations that build business opportunities
- You are in your third (or higher) year of your university studies in a field of marketing or supply chain
- Knowledge of SAP and/or procurement is a big plus
- Native Dutch speaker and proficient in English
- Initiative to explore, self starter, work well under pressure
- Fast learner, open-minded and highly motivated
- Negotiation skills are a plus
|Position||Procurement Market Research - Internship|