What will you do?
- You are responsible for the product architecture of precision mechanics with fixed and rotating components in a B2B setting;
- You will translate the product requirements into mechanical concepts in a multidisciplinary, cross-site and international quality team;
- You will analyze customer requirements and ensure they are implemented in the concept, you will also break down the system level requirements into lower level/subsystem requirements;
- You safeguard functionality, performance, quality, reliability and manufacturability of products;
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and make the team better, you are a coach for junior engineers;
- You will be a sparringpartner for management and highly involved in the technical implementation of the strategic plan for the unit;
What do you bring?
- A college or university degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of work experience as a Mechanical Engineer in a high tech environment.
- You have knowledge of production techniques, common manufacturing processes and materials like sheet metal, plastic injection molding, machining, die casting, etc.;
- Experience in drawing up design principles, accurate positioning and dynamic behavior.
- Experience in making a planning of mechanical development, preferably according to the complete V-model.
- Experience in DfX is an advantage, as well as making strength calculations in the field of thermal and mechanical design.
- You have experience working with NX and Teamcenter.
- You are familiar with Matlab / simulink and / or related development tools.
|Work location||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Education||A college or university degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.|
|Required Skills||Matlab, simulink, NX , Teamcenter, Dfx, design principles, high tech environment|