Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
In order to fulfil our Hi-Tech business unit, we are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity
To develop and improve processes, tools and equipment of the Manufacturing systems within the PDLM cycle, leading to predictable, reliable, stable and efficient production processes.
You are responsible for
As Manufacturing Engineer, you within PDLM is responsible for the development and
improvement of processes, tools and equipment of the Manufacturing systems, leading to
predictable, reliable, stable and efficient production processes. Pitcher of Manufacturing Transfer projects
towards the sites
• Initiate and oversee process technology development activities in the context of Product being transferred from Pitcher to Catcher site
• Ensure adherence to the applicable process for product introductions, qualifications and release
• Are accountable for process and Manufacturing Requirements based on Product Specifications and Test Requirements from R&D.
• Are accountable for the process and equipment capability that meets these Requirements
• Orchestrates design for lean manufacturing with according inputs to PDLM workflows.
• Are accountable for MF BOM and routing Master data until release to shipment
• Are accountable for establishing Inspection and Test Criteria for owned components and assemblies.
• Ensure the smooth manufacturing & ramp up at Catcher site by solving the Mfg. issues on fast track
• Preparation & Releae of Mfg. DMR ( Work instruction, PFMEA, Process validation docs etc)
• Apply lean manufacturing principles.
You are part of
You will be part of the product industrialization team for DXR located in Best.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor or Master degree (mechanics, electronics, mechatronics, industrial engineering)
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
• Willingness to travel within Europe
• Experience in Manufacturing transfer, New Product Introduction
• Experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing
• Preferably experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ)
• Continuous improvement mindset and a result driven and quality driven approach
• Strong personal & communication (English & Dutch) skills
|Required Skills||FMEA, 8D|