Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
In order to fulfil our Hi-Tech business unit, we are looking for an experienced Lead Engineer (Mechanical Constructions)
The Lead Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions, he/she is working together with the architect, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination-free, cost-effective and easy to manufacture/service products.
- Specifies and designs modules and related parts supporting different (sub)systems.
- Is a technical leader to define the solution and guide several engineers as well as managing supplier feedback.
- Is responsible to apply the correct mechanical construction principles.
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
- Designs and realizes tests and appliances and is responsible for ensuring that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Is responsible for the technical product documentation and design implementation towards manufacturing and field service.
BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant working experience.
- TC/NX experience is preferred.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Expert knowledge of mechanical engineering is a must.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- A flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his/her own development.
- Show ownership in not only implementing a module but a function.
|Position||Lead Engineer (Mechanical Constructions)|
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree|