Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
In order to fulfil our Hi-Tech business unit, we are looking for experienced Java Full Stack
You will strengthen the software engineering teams to ensure timely releasing of high quality products, systems and services.
You will become part of the development team designing the Scanner, our second-generation digital microscope. The Scanner is built on a Linux platform and utilizes various technologies implemented in a range of programming languages.
You will join and help lead one of the Scrum teams working on Scanner development, which owns both the Platform abstraction layer on top of the operating system as well as the Service and Manufacturing application, realized as a full stack Java web-based application.
Within this role, your main responsibilities include:
• Collaborating with Stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
• Co-architecting, designing, implementing and documenting software modules and associated tests in accordance with ISO62304.
• Understanding and communicating the consequences of your design with respect to the intended architecture.
• Working with the Product owners to define the work packages and support in the planning and tracking process
• Providing Technical and process leadership for your Scrum team
• Gathering and acting on stakeholder and engineering feedback
• Working together with our 3rd party development partners to deliver total solutions.
• Supporting integration, including integration of 3rd party deliverables.
• Owning the code quality of components and application team and support the Continuous integration and delivery mechanisms.
• You have excellent design skills and strong architectural skills and have experience in requirements engineering.
• You are a hands on Engineer, part of the implementing team.
• You are proficient in developing software in a variety of programming languages.
• Have experience of developing / leading development of full stack Java systems on top of Linux.
• You have strong analytical skills and are able localize and resolve issues the right way, even if you are not very familiar with the code base.
• You are a pragmatic programmer, with a passion for Code Craftsmanship and take pride in writing clean code, you are comfortable with pair programming and experienced in applying test driven development techniques as part of your personal drive to build in quality.
• You use pair working techniques coupled with code review to help develop the programming skills of your fellow team members
• You have experience in highly regulated environments.
• You have experience in working with hardware, embedded systems and working in an Agile environment
• In the role of Scrum master, you have experience in developing your team to excellence, and lead by example.
We are looking for:
A candidate who has knowledge of /is:
• A Master degree – preferably in computer software engineering
• At least 3 years of experience in the role of a Senior Software Designer / Junior Architect for product application development.
Languages and Frame works
o Java, Web, Vue, AngularJS 1.x
o Spring Boot
o Flyway database migration tooling and hibernate
o Python, (including Flask)
o Object orientated Software design
o Clean Code
o REST APIs
o Model Based Development
Test Environment and Tooling
o Unit test and mocking frameworks
Environments / Tooling
o Intelij / Eclipse
Ability to work with Build Pipelines
o Jenkins & Docker
|Position||Java Full Stack Developer|
|Required Skills||Java, Angular|