Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
We are looking for an enthusiastic FPGA Design Engineer.
• Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, having an outside-in approach for the designs you create & the knowledge you share with your team;
• The design, realization, integration, and test (TDD) of (embedded) systems or subsystems for future products;
• Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget & aligning with the project leader;
• Ensuring that there is proper documentation to support the developed code;
• Designing functionality that is smart in cost and effectiveness à using existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system;
• Contributing to improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements, our way of working, and future-oriented studies.
Skills and experience required:
• A Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent;
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in VHDL and Verilog coding and bonus points if also System Verilog (verification);
• Familiar with using high-level synthesis (HLS) for FPGA;
• Experience in working with major FPGA vendors and their tools (Xilinx/Microsemi/Intel);
• Proven track record in implementing high-speed design and high-speed interfaces.
• Strong analytical skills in problem-solving using system debug and functional simulation test benches;
• Experience in writing specifications and design documentation ;
Proven track record in cross-functional teams, you are curious, open, and feel at home in a dynamic environment.
|Position||FPGA Design Engineer.|
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree|
|Required Skills||VHDL, Verilog, FPGA|