Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can act as a leader with passion for application development and improving every step of it. Step by step. With patience and with a drive for results.
- Participate as the DevOps expert in the development projects and maintenance activities to provide the best infrastructure and automation for continuous integration, continuous (unit) testing and releasing.
- Experience level required 4 to 10 years, relevant should be around 4 years.
- Take ownership for activities such as setting up build and test management frameworks, managing archives in a version control system and take care of software releasing.
- Gather requirements, create a design and align with the stakeholders during the implementation of the solution.
- Investigate existing solutions and provide insights on possible improvements.
- Translate the software architecture concepts into a configuration management implementation in cooperation with project architects, test- and integration managers.
- Define and implement build and test improvements that enables the effective software development processes and high quality of software deliverables taking into account maintenance responsibility for released products over range of 10+ years.
- Dockers and Kubernetes
- Scripting (Python/Powershell/groovy)
Good to have:
- Bullseye, nCover
- Static analysis tools (TICS, Sonarcube)
- ELK stack
|Work location||India, Remote|