Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do and we deliver!
Brainbox is looking for talented individuals into Devops Engineer
Role & Responsibilites :
In the role of DevOps Engineer, you will strengthen the engineering teams to ensure timely releasing of high quality products. Enabling faster software development cycles and speed-to-market. You will ensure high quality releases by managing interfaces between development and operations, removing boundaries and impediments using Lean and Agile methodologies
You are responsible for shortening the software development cycles and feedback loops, facilitating excellent DevOps support by:
• Ensuring the laboratory is an effective safe work zone with a high availability of Scanners to support rapid development
• Maintaining a continuous overview of scanner state
• Guiding your colleagues to the most suitable scanner for their investigation and development purposes and help prepare the systems accordingly
• Collaborating with system and test architects to refine integration tests
• Collaborate with engineering to manage code releases
• Take ownership of the resolution of found issues, including triage and system behavior analysis
• Provide support to suppliers as required to come to swift defect resolutions
• Support the release activities (full system integration) including regression and new functionality testing, issue management and test report and release notes creation.
• Support of System reliability and Stability testing, including deriving relevant protocols
• Support troubleshooting during production operations (typically tier 3)
• Develop methods and approaches for DevOps. Influencing and educating units involved in the software development life cycle, focusing on design, test, and deployment from a DevOps perspective.
You are analytically strong and able to dive into issues and find root causes, instinctively thinking from a systems viewpoint.
You have a drive to learn and understand the system under development, acquiring domain knowledge quickly and are able to relate this to the intended system architecture.
You have experience in multidiscipline system integration, including software, electronics, and mechanics. You have an appreciation or background in software engineering and have experience in using the Linux OS, preferably RHEL/Centos/ Fedora.
You are a strong team player with excellent communicational skills, able to convey information in a clear and structured manner. Communication with external parties and suppliers is commonplace for you.
You are able to work without a strict plan and adapt to changes swiftly. Your natural team role preference is one of support, rather than driving creation. You have experience in working in a SAFe / Agile / Scrum environment
• HBO / University degree / equivalent work experience
• +/-10 years of experience as software developer / integrator for embedded products
• Proven record of accomplishment as system integrator (hardware/software/mechatronics)
• Excellent communication skills and a strong command of English
• Affinity and experience with working in large cross-functional teams.
• Tooling and Development Language Experience
o Development on Linux