As a Capability Expert Customer, you are responsible for the implementation of the strategy of the respective capability and MDM platform based on input from the various stakeholders such as Business Information Owner (BIO) and Business Information Experts (BIEs), Market and Business Group representatives and Program/Project managers
• Owns the onboarding of new data management processes and or markets, if required define user stories based on BIE trigger on MDM Capability
• Support deployment activities of the MDM Capability
• Ensure that UAT/User training is planned and executed
• Maintain/review L7 documentation in the project phase; create/update work instructions and request forms based on CoE standardized templates
• Drive authorization setup relevant for key users (requesters/approvers/ executors).
• Provide support in Hyper care
• Evaluate the impact on the operational team on existing services and resource for new deployments
• Change Management of value sets
• Triggered by QA/compliance officer implement compliance requirement and controls for new/adjusted services
• Drive set up of access roles related to the MDM capability based on the input of BIO/BIE and make sure that the access roles, designed by S&A experts, are correctly implemented. Execute provisioning of S&A roles related to EIM projects.
• Model complex requests from the business into a service request
• React to questions from the data services team on complex resolution issues
• Approve mass load requests based on defined criteria
• Drive implementation of data quality rules, data quality improvements and business improvements.
• Align with the responsible BIE and in case of applicable coordinate offshore activities for data quality and business improvements
As a Capability Expert Customer, you are a team member of the MDM team in the EIM organization within the Enterprise Information Management organization.
We are looking for
• Bachelor or Master level in Finance (required)
• Good understanding of processes in the Customer domain
• Strong analytical / IT skills
• Process improvement capabilities (lean, six sigma)
• Experience with tools like SAP R3, SAP MDG, Informatica, ServiceNow
• Strategic thinker
• Service mindset, with a focus on process excellence and data quality
• A proactive mind-set
• 5+ years of working experience
|Position||Capability Expert Customer|
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance|