Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
On this journey, we are looking for an Agile Tester who can act as a leader with a passion for application development and improving every step of it. Step by step. With patience and a drive for results.
Work with Product Owner(s) and developers to define Acceptance Criteria. Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness. Work with Product Owners and developers to define the test strategy/design on the feature level. Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team. Provide continuous feedback to the team about quality. Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing. Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration Planning, Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story refinement sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Bachelor/Master in Software Engineering 5 years of experience as an Agile Tester in a product development environment.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a pre
- Competent in Test Automation and Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Certified in Software testing (ISTQB) is a pre.
- Be positive and solution-oriented with team members and stakeholders.
- Display critical, quality-oriented, skeptical thinking about the product.
- Actively managing and acquiring information from multiple stakeholders . Collaborate within the team, working in pairs with programmers and other team members.
- Respond to change quickly, including changing, adding, or improving test cases.
- Tool experience: SpecFlow, SpecSync, Azure DevOps, PTC Integrity.
- You’ll receive bonus points for: Experience with C and/or C++; & C# Software development
- Experience in a mechatronics environment.
- Experience in a regulated environment
|Education||Bachelor or Master's degree|
|Required Skills||SpecFlow, SpecSync, Azure DevOps, PTC Integrity|