Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
Brainbox Consulting BV is looking for talented individuals into Mechanical Engineer
As Mechanical Engineer you, together with a team of approximately 10 (Lead) designers and architects, specify and deliver high-tech mechatronic system solutions for the new products and you are responsible for achieving the optimal functionality and cost-effectiveness of the systems.
The main tasks are related to the development process in which the following phases are recognized:
- Feasibility phase: Study the Customer Requirement Specifications (CRS) and the feasibility of mechanical components
- Definition phase: provide a description of the system design requirements and specifications
- System design phase: generating the system design concepts and revision
- Come up with well-considered choices, validated with the system requirements
- Definition of the high-tech modules and related technical interfaces
- Monitoring that projects remain within the agreed specifications
- Use your helicopter view and creativity to find solutions in case of conflict
- Detail phase: Lead a team of (lead) designers / architects of approximately 5 to 10 people
- System verification: Verification of the requirements of the design / the chosen concept
- Production release: Release of the design for production
- Contributions to the system roadmaps
- Participate in the further development of necessary critical mechanical competences
- Set priorities within the mechanical team and report regularly to the project leader
- Coaching and training mechanical engineers
- Giving direction to the Way of Working (e.g. using V-model, PGP process, design reviews, engineering change process)
What expertise do you bring with you?
- An HBO or WO degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- At least 5 to 10 years of work experience as a Mechanical Engineer in a high tech environment.
- Experience in drafting design principles, accurate positioning and dynamic behavior.
- Experience in planning mechanical development, preferably according to the complete V-model.
- Experience in DfX is a plus, as well as making strength calculations in the field of thermal and mechanical design.
- You have experience in working with NX and Teamcenter.
- You are familiar with Matlab / simulink and / or related development tools.
|Required Skills||Mechanical Engineer|